From Adrianne Campbell (you don’t have to do a water bath for this recipe – woo-hoo!)
Author: Jane Maynard
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker or gingersnap crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Allspice
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Make the crust with the crumbs, butter and 1 Tablespoon of sugar. Press ⅔ up side of a spring form pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Add the pumpkin, eggs and spices until creamy. Pour over crust and bake 60-70 minutes. Cool cheesecake completely and refrigerate 4 hours. Serve each slice with whipped cream.