Real Simple Lasagna
The original recipe is from Real Simple magazine, but it really is ‘real simple’!
Author: Jane Maynard
Recipe type: Main Dish, Pasta
- 1 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
- 1 18-ounce bag frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry OR 1 small package fresh spinach, chopped and sauteed until wilted
- Optional: Pancetta and/or roasted veggies
- 1 8-ounce bag shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup (about 2 ounces) grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Spread ⅓ of the sauce into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Layer 12 ravioli on top of the sauce.
- Lay the spinach (and pancetta and/or roasted veggies if using) and half the mozzarella on top of the ravioli.
- Add another layer of ravioli then top with the remaining sauce, the rest of the mozzarella, and the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover 5-10 more minutes, until bubbly.