Rosemary Chicken with Artichokes & White Beans
From Jennifer Schulte
- 4-6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper (I use Kosher salt, it’s saltier!)
- 2 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 14 oz can, diced tomatoes
- 1 14 oz can, white beans drained (I use ‘great Northern beans’ from Bush’s)
- 1 14 oz can, artichoke hearts (quartered if you can find them, if not just drain & roughly chop up whole ones into quarters)
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
Mix the spices together and sprinkle on one side of the chicken breasts. Heat the oil in large skillet to med high (I use a sauce pan, higher sides), add chicken seasoned side down and brown (3-4 min). Turn over chicken and add tomatoes, beans and artichokes, cook 5 min. Reduce heat and stir in olives, cook another 5 min or until chicken is done through and sauce thickens a little.
Serving = 1 breast + 1/2 cup or so of the chunky sauce! I serve this with brown rice, cooked in chicken broth.