Sausage & Peppers Sandwich
This isn't even really a recipe it's so easy!
Author: Jane Maynard
Recipe type: Main Dish, Sandwich
- Italian sausages, sweet or spicy depending on your preference
- Sliced onions
- Sliced bell peppers (not green)
- Sliced tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Bulkie/Kaiser/Hoagie Rolls
- Cook onions and peppers in olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- You can cook the sausages whole, but I like to cut them in half length-wise so they cook faster and are easier to eat on the roll later. Add sausages to the onions and peppers and cook until hot.
- Add sliced tomatoes and cook for a few minutes, stirring well.
- Serve on toasted rolls.