This week there are a lot of “cravings” popping up on my menu. Kinda funny…I never think I have them when I’m pregnant, but here they are all over my menu! I gotta say, if I didn’t have medicine to help with my sickness, none of these cravings would be possible. Thank goodness for modern medicine b/c I ate the yummiest ribs ever last night…Nate wanted to go to Phil’s BBQ for his birthday, and boy am I glad he did. But now all I can do is think about going back and eating more RIBS!! So, I think we’re going to have to…and I’ll do a nice Phil’s post later this week!
PS – Only 2 menus posted last week…come on people, do your homework! Share your menus!
- Orange chicken (it’s like the Trader Joe’s frozen mandarin chicken, but from Costco…will let you know how it is!)
- Egg rolls
- Chicken Marsala (TJ’s simmer sauce – Nate’s sick of this, but it sounds alright to me right now and I have it in the cupboard…so, too bad!)
- Phil’s BBQ! Bring on the ribs and unhealthy side dishes!!
- Beef Stroganoff
- Egg noodles (I want egg noodles! That’s craving #2 of the week)
- Main dish TBD…all I know is I want…
- TWICE BAKED POTATOES…I don’t care what we have with them. That makes craving #3!