Every Saturday Cate and Nate go on a date to the bagel shop…it’s so cute. Cate loves it. Yesterday they bought extras so we had them for breakfast this morning. I just wish we could have bagels for EVERY meal…it was so easy and the LAST thing I want to do right now is cook dinner (or any meal for that matter!). Less than 2 weeks until my mom is here. I CAN’T WAIT.
Here’s an attempt at a menu…I’m trying to do things that are easy and generate lots of leftovers. Last week was so awesome. Thanksgiving leftovers galore = little cooking. I wish every week was the week after Thanksgiving! Well, maybe not, but it sure was a nice week. Anyway, my menu may not be so robust, but you ARE getting two new recipes this week…Tostada Goop & Easy Crock Pot Chicken. See, I’m not ALL bad in these last weeks of being prego…
- Baked French Toast (this recipe rules)
- Debbie’s Easy Crock Pot Chicken
- Book Club…have to figure something out for Nate & Cate
- Going to December Nights at Balboa Park, where we’ll sample all kinds of great food! If you live in San Diego and have never been to this event, GO!
- Christmas party…no cooking!
- Chicken Tostadas (see recipe for Tostada Goop)
Please share your menus! Anything goes…hot dogs, shrimp scampi, WHATEVER!