We just finished a WONDERFUL day. I won’t bore you with details, but it was perfect in so many ways and I feel abundantly blessed. Happy Easter!
I have dirty laundry to clean, empty boxes to fill, moving trucks to reserve, farewells to make to good, dear friends…cooking is honestly the last thing on my mind (let alone finding time for food shopping). I’m just planning on using up food in the freezer this week. I still can’t believe we’re moving. Wow.
- Eating at our friends’ new home!
- Easter leftovers
- Chicken Cordon Bleu (in the freezer)
- Chicken Masala (simmer sauce from TJs, with garbanzo beans added)
- Goodbye party thrown by friends
- Goodbye party with Book Club
Now PLEASE post some real menus.
For you San Diegans out there…while I have your ever so rapt attention – and since it’s my blog and I can do what I want – if you want a decent, used car, buy ours! Click here for info.