For Easter we had asparagus as one of our side dishes. Lindsay sent me this link to a roasted asparagus recipe. I gave it a try and it was great, so time to share it with you! This method is easy and yummy and is less oily than when you cook asparagus on the stovetop. Thanks for the link, Lindsay!
- olive oil
- salt & pepper or your favorite seasoned salt
- Spread your asparagus on a cookie sheet – a big enough tray that they aren’t crowded and touching too much.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt & pepper (or your favorite seasoned salt)
- Toss the asparagus with your hands to evenly coat.
- Roast in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (although, my asparagus were very skinny, so I only did 10 minutes…I don’t like overdone asparagus)