One of our first weeks here in the Bay Area we went to Tartine Bakery in San Francisco. It was AWESOME. I took so many great pictures and have just been waiting for the day when I have time to write up a good entry about our visit. I still haven’t done that, so I’m just going to tease you with one of the photos today. I promise to share more Tartine with you soon!
– BBQ Night (hot dogs and/or hamburgers)
– Baked Beans
– Corn on the Cob
– Homemade pizza (click through and look for “Uncle Tony’s Pizza Crust”)
– Breakfast for dinner (Hillary – last week you posted “mixed berry waffles” – do you actually mix berries into the batter or are you just topping them with berries?)
– Pork Chops
– Eat out
– Steak on the grill (that just sounds good, we’ll see if I can find some on SALE)
– Baked homemade french fries
Bring on the menus! I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again…I love seeing what you are all cooking every week. Being able to browse your menus/recipes for ideas every week is such a huge help. THANK YOU!