I am loving this summer so far. Now that I have a blender that works (smoothies, smoothies, smoothies!) and I have all your great summertime meal ideas, I’m set! I’m going to start trying all your ideas this week. Thank you! And if you have more summertime meal ideas, please go post them here!
- Asian Spinach & Pasta Salad
- Good crusty bread or some kind of chinese food side dish (perhaps from the freezer section at the store, or maybe just from the local chinese food spot!)
- Taco Salad (click here and see Julie B’s comment)
- 4th of July! Who knows?!? Between pancake breakfasts, town parades, rodeos and fireworks as activities to choose from, we’ll just see where the day takes us…
- Eat out
- Pasta Salad a la Kristy Tayler (click here and see Valerie’s comment)
- Good crusty bread
I can’t wait to try the rest of the recipes you shared…but only so many days in a week! Thanks again everyone, and I’m excited to see what YOU are eating this week!