We had this Asian Spinach Salad on Sunday. It really was the perfect summer dinner.
All I have to say is…YUM. Thank you, Kristy, for sharing the recipe!
Asian Spinach Salad
From A Table for 7
- 1 small bag of spinach
- 8 oz. bowtie pasta (cook, strain, cool)
- 2-4 Tbsp. Sesame seeds
- 1/2 C. Sunflower seeds
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 3 chicken breasts – season heavily with lemon pepper, grill and cut into bite size pieces
(I didn’t have lemon pepper, so I cooked the chicken on the stove top with olive oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, S&P and that worked nicely as well)
- 1 C. bean sprouts
- (I also added green bell pepper and green onion b/c I had them and they were yummy)
- 1/2 C. Canola oil
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Seasoned Rice vinegar (unseasoned works too)
- 1/2 tsp sesame SEED oil
- 1 tsp grated fresh garlic
- store in fridge. Return to room temp before combined.