I know it’s still summer, but I have a real hankering for some bread pudding right now. Mmmmmmm. Of course, my bread pudding will never be THIS good…
Pictured: Yet another delight from Tartine in San Francisco. They are famous for their bread pudding…with good reason, my friends.
Okay, enough dreaming about bread pudding. Focus, Jane. Menu time.
- English Muffin Pizzas
- Chicken Masala & Rice (I’m using jarred simmer sauce from TJ’s)
- Naan bread from Trader Joe’s
- Easy Apricot Chicken
- Grill night – hamburgers or hot dogs
- Watermelon (I’m bound and determined to find a good one this week)
- Corn on the cob
- Eat out
- Orange chicken
- Spinach Salad with something yummy mixed in
Time for YOUR menus!