THESE are my greatest weakness…and tonight I succumbed. Warm cookies, about 10 minutes after they’ve come out of the oven. I wish I could resist, but I just can’t. I need a support group. Or maybe I just need to stop making the cookies. Yeah, right.
Your menus are always great inspiration as I plan. Thank you for always sharing! I need to mix things up a bit, so I’m going to start stealing ideas for things I haven’t cooked before. SOOOO…if I steal one of your menu items from a previous week and you have any tips/recipes I should know about, please share!
- Green Noodles (recipe to come!)
- Carmelized Onion and Roasted Red Pepper Pasta (Kate – how do you prepare this?)
- Greek pitas (Thanks, Hillary! Whole wheat pitas from TJ’s filled with grilled chicken, TJ’s tzatziki (Hillary’s favorite) and greek salad)
- Eat out
- Orange chicken
- Spinach Salad with something yummy mixed in
- No, we haven’t had Orange Chicken 3 Sundays in a row…I just keep not making it because I’m LAZY. I suppose it makes for easy planning, this way!
Okay, friends…ready, set, go menus!