I am so excited about this week’s menu…mostly because I don’t have much to do with it! Thursday is my 30th birthday and we’re going on a little trip to Carmel, CA to celebrate. I AM SO EXCITED! Although, I’m not excited I only have 4 more days in my twenties. Remember thirtysomething? I thought they were all SO OLD.
Last night I grabbed some clam chowder from Cook’s Seafood, a restaurant here in Menlo Park. It was quite yummy. And steps away from my house. Convenient, but dangerous!
On to the menu…
– Stir fry
– Pick up a few sides from our local Chinese restaurant
– Back home…but we’re going out to eat, without the girls!
– Natalee’s Butternut Squash Soup…gotta try this recipe out! (It’s posted in the comments here, if you’re interested)
– Good friend in town…I’m sure we’ll eat out!
– Spinach & Pancetta Stuffed Shells w/Asiago Cream Sauce
– Garlic Bread
Time for your menus!