If you’ve lived in New England, you know most of the eggs up there are brown. Everywhere else I’ve lived they are generally white, but after living in Boston for four years, I really came to appreciate brown eggs.
Are they better, you may be wondering? An egg’s an egg, right? WRONG. The brown shells seem stronger to me, so they make for a cleaner CRACK! Plus, they’re beautiful, and I like it when my food is beautiful. The other day I picked up a dozen brown eggs and (this will sound cheesy!) I really enjoyed having them this week!
– Chicken parmesan (recipe feature to come!)
– Whole wheat penne
– Spinach salad with pears
– Some kind of meat on the grill (probably pork chops)
– Wild rice
– Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna
– Salad & whole wheat french bread
– Thai Chicken Pizza (recipe feature to come!)
– Eat out
– Green Noodles
– Whole wheat french bread
Okay, I’ve fessed up…now it’s your turn! What’s on your menu this week?