Have you had these new Quaker protein granola bars? Basically they’re peanut butter granola bars (hence the extra protein) and I’m addicted. Just another “shouldn’t buy it ’cause I’ll eat it uncontrollably” item to add to the shopping list. 😉 They have lots of protein, not too much sugar and there’s fiber in there too, so I’m good if I eat a few boxes, right?
If you are relatively new to the blog I want to make sure you know that it is awesome when you comment and leave menus, recipes, whatever! Please post your menus! They don’t have to be fancy. They don’t have to be detailed. You never know what might inspire someone else in their planning, so please share!
I have two repeats from last week because I forgot about a couple parties we had last week at dinner time. I love it when that happens!
– Spinach & Prosciutto Lasagna
– Salad & whole wheat french bread
– Thai Chicken Pizza (recipe feature to come!)
– Chicken Piccata (I have a recipe on the main dishes recipes page, but I might be modifying it this week…will fill you all in if I do)
– Mashed Potatoes
– A warm salad dish that my friend Natalee was telling me about…I’ll get the recipe and share it with you soon!
– Eat out
– Whole wheat french bread