I think my favorite thing about our apartment is the jasmine hanging outside our front door. It’s in full bloom right now…every time I leave the house I see it, smell it, and smile. I can’t share the amazing smell with you, but I can share their beauty!
– Breakfast for dinner (I swear we haven’t been having breakfast for dinner week after week…just haven’t done it yet! Not that there’s anything WRONG with having breakfast for dinner every week, of course…sounds good to me!)
– Chicken Salad Sandwiches
– Hawaiian Pizza
– Spaghetti (Cate’s new favorite meal, apparently)
– Eat out
– Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill
– Watermelon (hope your tricks work!)
– Sweet potato fries from Trader Joe’s freezer
I know last week was a holiday, so I’ll cut you a little slack…but it’s back to normal life, people! Post your menus! We all love seeing them! If you haven’t posted before, go for it!