This past week was GREAT. I can’t tell you how nice it was to have a decent menu plan again and actually follow it (with tweaks here and there, of course). I cooked real meals. I had the ingredients in the fridge. It was so nice.
Nate went to Costco yesterday. I like it when he goes without me because he buys splurge items like pre-cut mango, which I always feel a little guilty spending extra money on. Seriously, not having to slice mango but still getting to eat it is the BEST.
– Asian Spinach Salad (I’m going to try leaving the chicken out, maybe add a few veggies to the mix…although it is really good WITH the chicken, just trying to figure out more veggie-based dishes)
– Fajitas (leftover ingredients from last week)
– Butter Chicken & Basmati Rice (still looking for a good recipe for Butter Chicken…any tips?)
– Naan bread
– Some sort of veggie
– Frittata (I’m going to do a veggie frittata, but use the linked recipe as a base)
– Eat out
– Pot Roast w/mashed potatoes and a veggie
Please share your menu! We like all kinds of menus, no matter how fancy or un-fancy they are! Also, you certainly don’t have to assign days to specific items…we’re flexible around here.