I took the girls somewhere very special a few days ago. Can you guess where? This photo is offering up a very good hint. Stumped? No worries…I’ll do a post this week. And I promise it will be scrumptious.
Menu time! I’m going completely meatless this week in honor of Earth Day, which is Thursday, April 22! If you haven’t yet joined me on my New Year’s resolution journey, try taking a first, simple step this week…go without meat or processed food on Thursday. I know you can do it!
- Tuscan Bread Soup (from Everyday Food: Fresh Flavor Fast)
- Farfalle with Arugula and White Beans (also from Everyday Food: Fresh Flavor Fast…I kind of forgot I had this great book, so trying out a few of their recipes this week)
- Happy Earth Day! Plan a vegetarian meal in honor of Mother Earth! (Eat Less Meat is all about helping the environment. If you’re new to the blog, click here to read about my help-the-environment-through-food-choices New Year’s resolution)
- We’ll be having oh-so-delicious and very filling Kitchen Sink Quesadillas
- Breakfast for dinner (either waffles or an egg dish)
- Eat out
- Stuffed peppers (we had some amazing stuffed peppers at my friend Julia’s house – she emailed me the recipe, which I will certainly share with all of you. I think I might have even eaten three peppers that night…but who’s counting?)
As always, thank you for sharing your menus! I really do read through them every week for ideas…don’t know what I’d do without you! Let’s see what you you have planned this week!