Happy Father’s Day! Nate requested Indian food, so I’m making Murgh Makhani (Butter Chicken) today. I can’t wait to eat it myself! We’re having a combined Father’s Day-Birthday celebration for Nate today, and he’s requested Strawberry Shortcake for his birthday cake. I’ve never made traditional strawberry shortcake before, so if anyone has a good recipe for the biscuits, please share!
The girls and I are driving to Utah on Tuesday, where I will be speaking at the Evo Conference (The Evolution of Women in Social Media). I’m SO excited and will definitely be reporting on the trip. This means I don’t have a menu this week, so I am relying on YOU to share and inspire one another!
- Whatever I can throw together while frantically finishing up last minute trip preparations. I think I’ll be stealing one of your ideas from Friday’s post!
- Eat out in Salt Lake somewhere
- Opening Keynote and Dinner at Evo
- Dinner at the Waldorf Astoria Park City
- Closing Party at Evo with Families!
- Getting together with friends…probably potluck of some sort!
See, I told you I didn’t have a menu. You really need to share your menu this week and do my job for me!
Oh, and don’t forget to call your dad.