It’s so close I can taste the salt air…
On Friday we fly out East for our annual weeklong family vacation on Cape Cod. I can’t tell you how excited I am to get to this beautiful place. And be with both sides of our family. And eat like calories don’t count.
- Salad & yummy bread
- Our 11th Anniversary! Eating out for sure!
- Dinner at friends’ home
- Eat out – it’s the night before we leave, so I’m being realistic here
- Flying to Boston alone with my girls…AND the flight takes off at 6 am. That will be a DAY.
- First day on the Cape! Woo-hoo!
- I’m on vacation…no planning for me!
So begins three weeks where I will not be super inspiring when it comes to my actual meal plans…but I do promise to share all the delicious food we eat on our trip! And if you do plan a menu while I’m off galavanting around the East Coast…PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE share it on here! I need you all to inspire one another with your meal plans, since I’ll be failing miserably at that job.
Time to share your menu! Bring it on! We need you!