For our “eat out” night last week we went to Tacone, one of our favorite quick spots to eat. They have these amazing homemade potato chips with this crazy good seasoned salt, which is a little bit salty and a little bit sweet and a lot wonderful. I think my new mission might be to figure out that seasoned salt. Let the quest begin!
Menu time already? The weeks go too fast!
- I will be at the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco
- Family will be eating Manicotti out of the freezer
- Stuffed Shells…yeah, yeah, I still haven’t made them! I did follow my menu last week, I swear! We just had more leftovers than I thought.
- Lettuce Wraps (this is my friend Kristen’s recipe…she swears by it…I trust her because she rocks)
- Dumplings (probably just pick up a few at the Chinese restaurant down the street!)
- Eat out
- Nate’s omelettes
- Whole wheat pancakes
Before I beg for your menu for the week, let me say THANK YOU. I am simply ecstatic over the number of menus we’re getting each week. I LOVE it. And I love having about a bazillion ideas to peruse and be inspired by when I sit down to plan for the week. Now that I’ve gotten the gratitude portion of the program out of the way, time to get bossy again. Share your menus!!! (And, if you’re new to the blog, we don’t care how fancy or non-fancy your menu is or what day of the week you share it. Just bring it on!)