How about a puffed oven pancake for breakfast? Cate’s review this morning: “This is delicious!”
I never even made it to the grocery store last week – terrible! I suppose those crazy weeks happen (maybe more often than we like sometimes!). I’m going to force myself to go to the store TOMORROW.
- Lettuce Wraps (carry-over from last week!)
- Sausage, Pepper & Onion Hoagies (we didn’t end up having them Friday night, but I still have a hankering!)
- Fresh fruit of some sort
- Vegetarian Chickpea Burgers
- Homemade oven fries
- Eat out
- Spaghetti or something equally as easy!
- Nate’s omelettes (he didn’t have to make these last week, but he’s not getting off that easy!)
Tag, you’re it! Please share your menu for the week – we all want to see what you’ve got in the works!