I bought English muffins recently and Cate has become obsessed. She would eat a whole package every morning if we let her. Is it the English muffin itself or perhaps the butter and homemade jam filling the nooks and crannies? Can’t say I blame her.
Another week, another menu. I can’t believe how fast time is racing by!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Mac & Cheese for the girls while Nate takes me out for dinner and a movie. He did good this year – he lined the babysitter up weeks ago. What a guy!
- Lentil Soup (didn’t make it last week!)
- Crusty bread
- Real Simple Lasagna
- Eat out
- Homemade hamburgers…it’s been a LONG time since we’ve made these and it sounds good to me this week!
- Maybe I’ll even get out my new mandoline slicer and make some oven fries
- Breakfast for dinner – perhaps baked french toast – yum!
Can’t wait to see your lovely menus for the week…and any yummy Valentine’s Day treats you have planned!