Today I’m not making breakfast for dinner like I had originally planned. Instead we are doing something so much better – driving to Santa Barbara! Tonight we will be eating at Olio Pizzeria, which I’m certain will be better than pancakes. After spending a few days in Santa Barbara we will head down to Orange County. We are SO excited for this trip and will be sharing it with you as we go, especially since we have some great meals lined up!
Ford provided us with this awesome 2011 Explorer for the trip. We’ve borrowed cars for trips before, but this is our favorite. I fell in love as soon as I started driving. Nate felt the same way…after driving the car for the first time, he walked in the house and said, “That car is awesome.” It’s really too bad we have to give it back in a week. Maybe Ford will conveniently forget we have it. 😉
Here’s our menu for the week – gotta love vacation!
– Aldo’s Italian Restaurant in Santa Barbara
– Huntington Beach Day…any suggestions?
– Newport Beach Day…any suggestions?
– Lunch at Cafe Orleans in Disneyland!
– Driving home
– Breakfast for dinner, for real this time…we’ll be home and I’m sure exhausted! I’m thinking pancakes will fit the bill.
Since I’m not offering any helpful dinner ideas this week, I’m counting on all of you to share your menus and inspire one another!