Is it just me or is my bagel smiling at me?
Speaking of bagels, I could really use an east coast bagel right now. Or a steak and cheese. A good steak and cheese. California, while abundant in other delicious foods, is sorely lacking in the steak and cheese department. I have a feeling this pregnancy craving is one that will not be quenched…unless I get on a plane and head east. How desperate am I? Hmmmm…
- Stuffed Peppers – I’m really hoping I can gear up and make these, we can have them for a few nights and they are so much better than boxed mac & cheese.
- Hoping leftover stuffed peppers
- My friend Nicole is bringing us dinner. She’s going straight to heaven.
- Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Eat out
- Homemade hamburgers
- Homemade french fries…at least, here’s hoping I get these made!
- Breakfast for dinner…waffles!
Now that the pregnant cat is out of the bag, I am being a little more realistic with my public menu plan. I’m really hoping I’ll feel normal again in a few weeks…until then, simplicity is the name of the game! Since I don’t have anything super exciting going on, I am counting on all of you to share your menus and inspire one another! Please share your menu for the week – whether it’s as simple and basic as mine or uber fancy, we love them all!