Another Sunday, another menu. Where does the time go? When Nate realized this week that we’re over halfway through the pregnancy (23 weeks today, in fact), I think he almost fainted. Before I know it we’re going to be sitting in our rockers on the front porch with great-grandchildren running around our feet!
This is another photo from the many I took at Cafe Borrone on Friday. Couldn’t you just dive into those berries?! Summer is coming – yea!!
– BBQ Pulled Chicken sandwiches
– Pat’s Oriental Chicken Salad
– Spring rolls from the freezer
– Easy Peasy Bean Tacos, with grilled peppers and onions
– Guacamole and chips
– Picnic dinner for the preschool Hoedown (sandwiches and such)
– Eat out (dentist appointments late afternoon)
– Homemade hamburgers (the only thing we didn’t get to on last week’s menu)
– Breakfast for dinner! I have an idea for stuffed french toast that I’m going to experiment with…will report back on that next week!
Time to share your illustrious menus. Or non-illustrious. I’m not picky. ALSO…sorry I didn’t respond to any of your comments or menus last week, I woke up with the flu on Monday. I was completely useless for a few days. But we’re back to normal this week!