So far, this summer feels like summer. The weather’s been warm, we’ve gone to the pool almost every day since the last day of school, and it’s just been plain fun. Oh, and we’ve eaten a lot of these.
I can’t believe it’s menu time again! This morning I was laying in bed thinking, “Ugh. I don’t want to plan a menu.” But then I realized no matter how much I don’t want to, we still have to eat, so I might as well. And that’s when I stopped hitting snooze. Good thing, I think it was my 7th snooze.
There are quite a few carry-over’s from last week. When you have guests in town, schedules tend to change pretty rapidly!
- Orange chicken (the frozen kind from Costco) and rice
- Baby Broccoli
- Stuffed Shells (didn’t make these last week)
- Moosewood Pasta Primavera
- My sister’s last day in town…I think we have to eat out for the occasion!
- Breakfast for dinner! I think Swedish Pancakes, if the weather isn’t too hot…Cate LOVES them and I actually haven’t written about them yet, so maybe it’s time!
Your turn! Please share your menu for the week! And eat an ice cream sandwich whenever you can!