Our tomato plant is beginning its harvest! We’ve eaten a few and the flavor is, I don’t know, full and wonderful. Truly nothing beats a fresh, vine-ripened tomato. I’m planning to do a tomato plant post later this week, comparing my plant with my friend Natalee’s plants and talk about why they are so different. It’s kind of shocking how different they are, actually. But more on that later…
Menu time already? Unreal. This summer is flying by.
- Mac & Cheese for the girls, with lots of fresh, sauteed summer squash
- Hot dogs and Cracker Jack…Nate and I are going to a Giants game!
- Chicken Caesar Salad with homemade croutons
- Cider BBQ Chicken (from Dream Dinners)
- Corn on the cob and fresh berries
- Nate and the girls fly off to Cape Cod, leaving me to my own devices for a week!Mushroom Soup from Dra
- Mushroom soup from Draegers
- I’m not planning anything…I’m just going to see what I feel like and go from there because, you know, I only have to cook for myself – woohoo!
- Waffles and fruit
Your turn! Please share your menu for the week, in whatever form fits your style! I was happy to see you all come back last weekend after taking a break for 4th of July…keep the menu awesomeness coming!