Is it really time for another menu? And do we really only have one more week of summer before school starts? I just can’t believe how fast time flies…I need it to slow down to a leisurely walk rather than an Olympic sprint.
Pears came in our CSA bag this week. Pears are one of my most favorite fruits, so to have them grow locally is super exciting for me. I think if I were to have a yard and I were to plant one kind of fruit tree, it would be pears. I can only imagine how heavenly they must be ripe off the tree!
- Barbecue Chicken
- Corn on the cob and fresh fruit
- Asian Spinach Salad
- Bertucci’s Tortellini (I’m leaving out the sausage this week…want it a little lighter for the summer weather!)
- Whatever veggies come in the CSA bag that day…can’t remember what I ordered…
- English Muffin Pizzas (thanks for the reminder those exist, Sarah! My girls will have fun making these!)
- Eat out
- Leftovers…and if there aren’t leftovers, then waffles!
- Fresh fruit
I say this all the time, so I’m afraid you might think I don’t mean it…but, seriously, I am SO GRATEFUL for the menus you all share each week! They truly are a great help and inspiration…so, THANK YOU! Please keep it coming…share your menus!