Summer is officially over for the Maynard family. I can’t believe our little Cate starts 1st grade tomorrow!
To celebrate the end of summer, we spent yesterday in Santa Cruz, complete with some wetsuit shopping (Nate walked away happy!) and a few hours at the beach (the girls walked away happy!). It was a perfectly fun day spent with some great friends…despite the cloudy, sometimes drizzly, constantly chilly, super windy, completely un-summery weather. Gotta love the Northern California beach scene!
– Homemade cheese pizza…Cate’s favorite, in honor of her big day!
– Corn on the cob
– Asian Spinach Salad (didn’t get to that meal last week)
– Boring old spaghetti…it’s a busy evening…it’s a fast dinner and I know the girls will eat it
– Veggies from CSA
– I think I’ll do an Italian tomato bread salad, we’re getting our first tomatoes from the CSA this week!
– Fresh fruit
– Eat out
– Breakfast for dinner…probably Whole Wheat Pancakes
BRING IT ON. Share your menus! We want to know what your eating, no matter what it is!!