Thanksgiving is just over a week away, so I think it’s time we all share our menu plans for the big day! Of course, if you don’t have it pulled together yet, just come back later when you do!
I seriously have been in such a baby fog I didn’t even realize Thanksgiving was so close, so we haven’t thought much about what we’re going to do that day. But I do know we’re going to eat! I’m going for a simple menu this year with our all-time favorites.
- Turkey and Gravy
- Mashed Potatoes
- Pat’s Butternut Squash (recipe to come later this week!)
- Sweet Potato Souffle
- Green Beans (not a casserole, just straight up green beans)
- Canned Cranberry Sauce (yup, canned this year and it will be delish!)
- Homemade Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie (I’m going to just buy a Duarte’s pie from Draeger’s)
- Swedish Apple Pie (recipe to come later this week!)
- And, of COURSE, Cranberry Slush!