Hello everyone! Well, it’s Thanksgiving week…definitely my favorite time for food all year! If you haven’t already, please click here to post your Thanksgiving feast menu! (That’s right, I’m expecting two meal plans out of you this week…no rest for the weary, folks!)
This past week we ended up having a bunch of surprise meals brought to us by friends. I can’t even tell you how amazing our friends and family have been helping us out over the last 8 weeks as I’ve recovered from my c-section. We are truly blessed and have much to be thankful for!
– Leftovers (chicken chipotle soup and chili from friends)
– Lasagna (out of the freezer)
– Eat out (I’ll be busy prepping food for Thursday!)
– HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
– Click here for our meal plan and to share yours!
– Leftovers…hopefully there are some left!
Wow, this must be the easiest week of the year to do a meal plan for! 🙂 If you have a meal plan for the week, please share!