Anna has officially taken butter to a whole new level. She’s such a pipsqueak, we figure a little fat will do her good.
The holidays are here. Hanukkah starts Tuesday, Christmas is Sunday…I imagine many of us are running around like crazy people! I hope we can all find some quiet moments this week to enjoy the things that really matter!
I for one am looking forward to making my annual batch of vetebröd, the yummiest Swedish cardamom bread this side of anywhere.
– Pulled Chicken BBQ (in the freezer) sandwiches, topped with coleslaw
– Teriyaki chicken (in the freezer) and rice
– Stir fry veggies
– Roasted chicken breasts (in the freezer)
– Green beans
– Eat out, or maybe pancakes or something
– Chinese take-out, a Maynard Christmas Eve tradition!
– Swedish Meatballs with boiled red potatoes
– Veggies on the side (whatever comes in my CSA bag. Yes, our CSA never stops all year. Gotta love California!)
I can’t WAIT to see your menus for this week, as I’m sure many of you will have wonderful holiday meals (and sweets!) planned. And even if you don’t, I still want to see your menu, so bring it on! 🙂