This giveaway is now closed. But if you’re looking for a yummy mocktail, keep reading!
Time for my second Sierra Mist Natural mocktail post, just in time for New Year’s Eve!
As you know, my first post featured the Frost Bite Mocktail, a recipe I received from Sierra Mist Natural. This time around I was asked to come up with my own recipe using Sierra Mist Natural. So, I thought, and I thought, and I thought some more…and all of that thinking actually worked. I’m happy to introduce you to the Cranberry Cutie! Or, if you live on the East Coast, The Cranberry Clementine! But ‘Cutie’ is, well, cuter. 😉
I’ll share my recipe for the Cranberry Cutie, but first a giveaway! One of you lucky people will win a Sierra Mist Natural holiday gift pack (shaker set, sugar garnishes, party glasses) and a $50 AMEX Gift Card! That’s right, $50 just for you to spend how you like…and a cute set to get you mixing up drinks to your heart’s content!
To enter the giveaway:
- Share your favorite mocktail or cocktail drink in the comments…and the drink’s recipe if you have it!
- For an additional entry, get those creative juices (and drinks!) flowing! Share your most creative Sierra Mist Natural mocktail or cocktail recipe on the Sierra Mist Facebook page.
- Be sure to leave TWO separate comments on this post if you do both of the above to get your extra entry!
Comments must be posted by Midnight PT on Monday, January 2. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, January 3.
Good luck with the giveaway and I can’t wait to see all your creative cocktail and mocktail ideas!
- 3 ounces Sierra Mist Natural
- 3 ounces Cranberry Juice
- Juice from 1 cutie/clementine orange
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Cutie slice and cranberry sugar for garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, mix cranberry juice, cutie juice and lime juice. Add Sierra Mist Natural and stir. Strain into two martini glasses with edges that have been dipped in cranberry sugar (sugar optional). Garnish with a cutie slice.
Note: This post is part of a sponsored campaign that I am participating in. My opinions are my own and the drink I created is DARN GOOD.