We have a giant patio with a teeny tiny outdoor table that we never use. Well, I use it all the time to photograph food, but that’s about all it is good for. I’ve been really wanting to get a big table and chairs for the patio. Yesterday Nate bought and built a beautiful table, chairs and a bench. I AM SO EXCITED. Our family will finally be able to enjoy eating outside in the lovely weather together. It’s about time…we’ve only been living in California for 10+ years! Owen loves the set up, so I think we made a good pick!
Also, won’t this table be pretty for food photography? I have a feeling you will all be seeing it quite often!
- Rachel Sandwiches (Cate’s favorite)
- Stuffed Peppers (didn’t get to these last week!)
- Omelettes (Anna’s favorite)
- Fresh fruit
- Family Fun Night at school – pizza will be served!
- Grill night…hot dogs, hamburgers (Nate’s favorite)
- Baked beans, fresh fruit
- Eat out
- Orange Chicken (Nate’s other favorite)
- Rice & Veggies
I wasn’t feeling super inspired to plan a menu this morning, despite reading through all of your great menus from last week. So, I went with my family’s favorite foods. At least I know everyone will eat what I make this week!
Time to share menus! Please let us know what you’re eating this week for dinner!