Not much to say this week except, as usual, I can’t believe another week has blown by!
- Paninis (probably turkey since we have some in the fridge!)
- Homemade pizza
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry (recipe to come on the website)
- Grilled chicken teriyaki (drumsticks)
- Rice and lots of veggies
- Eat out – it’s the big dance recital day for the girls!
- Breakfast for dinner as usual!
As always, your menus from last week were SO helpful in planning my menu for this week. Don’t know what I’d do without you people! THANK YOU! Can’t wait to see what you come up with this week! Remember, any menu is welcome to be shared…we don’t care if it is fancy or not!