Good morning! It’s a cereal kind of morning around our house. And a black and white kind of morning. And a Cate-finally-poured-her-own-cereal-and-milk kind of morning. I like these kinds of mornings.
This week we leave for our annual East Coast trip! One week on Cape Cod, one week in New Jersey and I’m throwing SocialLuxe Lounge once again in New York City. We have a fun couple of weeks ahead of us! Of course, I have to survive this week first…so much to do! My menu is going to be very simple and BORING.
– Frozen mac & cheese from Trader Joe’s
– Lots of veggies
– Frozen chicken cordon bleu from grocery store
– Wild rice and a veggie
– Eat out (who am I kidding, I’ll be packing AND getting carpet installed in our apartment that day. Heaven help us…)
– Overpriced airplane food, most likely
– Sweet Tomatoes Pizza in Sandwich, MA (our first night on the Cape tradition)
– Who knows? We’ll be in vacation mode!
Can’t wait to see your menus for the week! As always, thank you all for sharing!