I love watching these little people. They’re even cute just eating breakfast.
This is our last week of summer! My plans? Sleep in every morning and get to the pool as much as we can!
- Eat out after going to see the class lists!
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Veggie from CSA (whatever comes!)
- Quiche…this used to be one of my go-to meals, but I haven’t made it in years! We’re going to have a bunch of eggs this week from the CSA, so quiche it is!
- Pork chops…Vince on Friday Night Lights said “Let’s eat some pork chops” in the episode we watched last night, so now I’m craving them.
- These wickedly delicious creamy potatoes that my mom makes and I’ve never written about…I see a blog post in our future!
As always, your menus to browse through from last week were such a help as I planned. Thank you thank you!
You know the drill…time to share weekly menus! Fancy Nancy or Plain Jane, all menus are welcome!