Yesterday I ordered a Blurb book of some of my Instagram photos. Because my friend Moosh did it. And that means it’s cool. Plus, she has a great deal on her blog right now where you can get a FREE Blurb book of your Instagram photos. How could I pass that up? (P.S. You can also get a free book, just click here and order before Midnight ET tomorrow 9/3.) ANYWAY…as I was going through my Instagram photos deciding which ones to use, I was once again drawn to this shot.
How is it possible I took that photo with my phone? It blows me away. iPhone magic aside, are those not the cutest little girls ever?
School starts Tuesday! We are super excited around here for a new year, although I’m a bit scared of getting back into life with a schedule. It’ll be good for me, I’m sure, even if painful!
- Happy Labor Day! We’ll grill some hot dogs at the pool!
- Chicken Pot Pie (I made this last week and all three kids loved it, so figured it would be good for the first day of school!)
- Chicken and Bean Enchiladas (recipe from Erika B. that I’ve yet to make myself, can’t wait b/c it’s delicious!)
- Soccer night – eat out! (This will be our Thursday routine this fall, eating out right after soccer practice with Dad as assistant coach)
- Baked potato bar with green beans on the side
- Pork chops…didn’t get to these last week…which means I also didn’t get to…
- …my mom’s delicious creamy potatoes
BRING IT ON! Share your menus! Be inspiring! Or not…even if you’ve got cereal on the weekly dinner plan, we want to read about it!