Yesterday we hosted Owen’s 1st birthday party! It was so much fun and he was in heaven, crawling around in the dirt and eating equal parts cake and sand. I cannot believe he is 1 already, but at the same time it seems about 100 years since he was born. He and I share the same birthday this week…he truly was the best birthday present I could have ever dreamed of!
On to the menu!
- Chili (didn’t get to it last week)
- My birthday! I refuse to cook!
- Stefania’s Braised Chicken
- Eat out after soccer practice
- Honestly, probably eating out again because I’ll be packing up for our trip the next day! Or maybe something quick and simple like soup with grilled cheese.
- Driving to Anaheim for a quick family vacation! (More on that to come…but a quick shout out to the Anaheim Tourism Bureau for helping us plan a quick yet action-packed trip!)
As always, reading through your menus each week when I sit down to plan is such a help and inspiration! Thank you! Can’t wait to see what you all have planned this week!