We had a little more time this morning than usual, so I decided to do something fun with our pancakes. I tried these cinnamon roll pancakes that I found while reading blogs for DailyBuzz Moms. The kids loved the novelty of putting frosting on their breakfast and little Owen couldn’t stop eating!
I can’t believe another week has already passed! I mean, really, Halloween is just a few weeks away. How is that possible?
- Chicken Soup with Rice
- Crusty bread
- Caprese salad (it’s tomato season where we live, CSA is overflowing with tomatoes!)
- More crusty bread
- Turkey sandwich with cranberry and cream cheese
- Chips and fruit
- Eat out after soccer practice
- My truly GUILTY pleasure, The Vampire Diaries, is back on air…a sinful dessert to celebrate, perhaps?
- Green Noodles (a humble name for an amazing dish)
I actually went grocery shopping yesterday, so I have all my ingredients up through Thursday ready to go. I may have to make this a weekly practice since grocery shopping during the week is proving to be too difficult lately. It feels much less stressful going into the week with food already on the shelves!
You know the drill, folks. Please share your menus! All menus welcome, no matter how plain or fancy!