The season that makes me most homesick for the Northeast is autumn. I seriously miss a good, old-fashioned fall, complete with colorful leaves, cool weather and apple picking. I have the best mother-in-law ever. She proved herself once again this week by sending a box filled with Macintosh apples and fall leaves. It was so thoughtful and cute of her. There is nothing like a Macintosh grown in New England.
– Homemade pizza
– A little shout out for World Food Day! The non-profit ONE will be hosting events in six cities (click to see if one of them is yours) and calling on everyone to send messages to leaders to put hunger on the agenda. Good stuff! Click here to read more! I’ll have to miss the San Francisco event because I’ll be at a field trip with my little Anna, but if you make it, have fun for me!
– Something with sweet potatoes!
– Fajitas (didn’t get to that last week)
– Eat out after soccer practice
– Breakfast for dinner! Details TBD…
As usual, it is time for me to BEG you to post your menu for the week! Please, pretty please! We honestly don’t care how fancy or un-fancy the menu is…everything inspires ideas!