Good morning! We’re having wheat toast for breakfast, and everyone is pleased. Love it when the simplest thing works.
Well, it’s moving week, alone with the kids (Nate’s already working in San Diego). We’re going to have movers (woohoo!!!!!!!!!!), but I’m still feeling a little intimidated by the week. Think lots of happy thoughts for us!
- Chicken cordon bleu (it’s in the freezer)
- Lulu’s (Lulu is our neighbor, she’s bringing us dinner that night. We love Lulu and her food!)
- Packing day…who knows?
- Jeffrey’s Hamburgers (the kids love this place, it’s our last Jeffrey’s hurrah!)
- We might be on the road, we might not. Who knows what we’ll be eating!
- Arriving in San Diego! Again, haven’t the foggiest idea what we’ll be eating for dinner!
It was awesome to have so many more menus last week. I love January! Keep it coming my menu-planning friends! Can’t wait to see what you’ve got on the plan for this week. For those of you who will actually be cooking, I must admit, I’ll be feeling a little jealous of you. I can’t wait until our life calms back down a bit!