It’s Super Bowl Sunday! I don’t know about your countertop, but mine is stocked and ready to help me make some football-watching fare, including 7-Layer Dip and the decidedly devilish Sweet Chex Mix. Yum! And…Go Niners!
It was SO GREAT to get back into a routine of making dinner this past week. Let’s see if I can keep up the momentum!
- Chicken Masala and rice (using Trader Joe’s simmer sauce, no recipe)
- Roasted carrots
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos (new recipe I’m trying)
- Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti (another new recipe)
- Salad and garlic bread
- Take out
- Homemade hamburgers
- Steak of some kind (the girls have been requesting this regularly for a week!)
- Roasted fingerling potatoes and another veggie (like green beans or broccoli)
You know the drill! Please share your menu for the week with us! Remember, plain or fancy, we love them all! Also, it’s okay to post later in the week, it’s never too late! Have a great week, everyone!