I’m having a hard time planning a week of dinners with a tres leches cake sitting in my fridge…I can’t wait for dessert tonight!
Focus, Jane. Focus.
– Pork chops (Last week’s pork chop experiment has been moved to this week, due to having dinner at a friend’s house…so, still don’t know how the new technique will work out. Will let you know!)
– Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
– Grilled Chicken Citrus Salad (see comment #10 on this post for recipe)
– Homemade pizza
– Green Noodles (aka No. 3)
– Eat out
– St. Patrick’s Day Fun! Corned Beef Sandwiches with various other foods that have been turned green still tbd!
You know the drill…please post your menu for the week! Can’t wait to see everyone else’s plans!