THIS is what my house smells like right now.
Now accepting bets on how fast our family of five can eat both loaves. Odds aren’t great as it’s pretty much guaranteed to be less than 24 hours. You probably could have made more money on the Kentucky Derby.
Another week, another menu!
– Omelettes with tomato, cheese, avocado and salsa
– Waffles (Anna is freaking out this morning because I won’t make waffles, so I promised we’d have them for dinner this week)
– Scrambled eggs and/or fruit
– Leftover pulled pork sandwiches from last week (it’s Mom’s night at Anna’s school at 6:30, so I need simple dinner prep!)
– Loaded baked potatoes (idea from Jess’s menu last week, good idea!)
– Take out!
– Mother’s Day…gonna let Nate figure it out!
Before I beg for your menus, let me just take a moment to thank you for your beautiful comments on Friday’s post, Be Enough. Such beautiful sentiments, kind words and deep thoughts, and not in a Jack Handey kind of way. I’m feeling all kinds of love floating around this here blog this weekend!
Back to business. PLEASE share your menu for the week! Whether it’s fancy or not or if you’ve shared before or not, we want to see what you have planned!