Happy Mother’s Day! So far I have been treated with three kinds of French pastry, a ballet performance (including a unique scene where Sleeping Beauty sets down a poison apple she happens to have and heads to a smoothie shop), and as much love as my kids could possibly shower me with.
Nate took the kids for a drive, so I am going to pump out this menu as fast as I can and then get back to doing absolutely nothing. At least for 30 minutes or so.
- I am traveling to the Carmel/Monterey area to visit Dole’s farm fields. I’m sure they’ll feed us some delicious food!
- Nate is taking the kids out for dinner.
- Dole trip continued
- Nate’s taking the kids out again.
- I’m home! We’ll see if I can get something on the table, but it might also be an eat out night.
- Tuscan Tomato Soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea Burgers
- Fresh fruit and other BBQ type foods
- Frittata, filling ingredients TBD
- Fresh fruit
You know the drill…show us what you got! Share your menus for the week!
And no matter what form the mothers in your life come in or who it is you happen to nurture and love in your life, I hope you all have a beautiful day.