The Weather Channel and Accuweather keep telling me it’s going to be in the 70s everyday, and then we keep getting hot muggy weather up around 90 instead. So, I’ve decided I’m not going to believe the forecasts anymore and just assume it will be HOT and that I need to plan my menu accordingly, hence all the sandwiches this week!
I noticed in my friend Nikki’s menu last week that she called leftover night “smörgåsbord.” And now that’s what the Maynards are going to call leftover night, too! Because it sounds way more fun and exotic and like I really planned something special!
- Pesto Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Fresh Fruit
- Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Homemade french fries
- Chicken Croissants (I haven’t made these in AGES. I’ll have to do a post about them since I currently don’t have a photo and the recipe is written pretty haphazardly!)
- Smörgåsbord (leftover night!)
- Caprese Paninis (pictured above)
- Chips and fruit
- Take out
- Chicken Piccata (didn’t make this last week because some friends invited us to dinner)
- Mashed potatoes and veggie
I didn’t get a chance to thoroughly read through and comment on last week’s menus until this morning. As usual, I love reading your menus every week! A few people mentioned how inspiring it is to come read through all the ideas and I wholeheartedly agree! Plus, I love getting a little peek into your lives. That all said, we are looking forward to seeing all your menus again this week! Thank you for taking the time to share them with us!