How is it already Friday? I think I say that every week, but every week Friday’s arrival surprises me all over again!
My mother-in-law Pat mailed us a box of New England autumn, which arrived yesterday, complete with Macintosh apples, caramel apple kit, maple candies, New England-style hot dog buns (just for me!), and PRETTY LEAVES. This is the time of year when I really really really miss the east coast.
Here are my “Babbles” for the week:
- 7 Recipes to Make with Canned Foods in 30 minutes or Less!
- 9 Tastiest Canned Food Recipes
- Recipes that use applesauce and recipes that use oatmeal
- Peanut Butter and Banana Recipes Galore!
And in the world of TV (which is suddenly very busy!):
- The embarrassing state of my DVR last night (seriously, I can’t believe I am sharing this publicly for more reasons than I can count)
- Ahhhh, the end of Breaking Bad. SO satisfying.
Lastly, I love Jenny’s take on the government shutdown. Very uplifting and empowering. Also, much love to any of you out there who are not being paid right now as a result of the craziness. I am constantly thinking of you.
You know the drill! Show and tell time! Share whatever you want!